To all Mahwah Raiders players and family members,
Our first annual club picnic is set for Saturday June 9th at the Mahwah town pool on Darlington Ave. from 3:00 to 8:00pm. We’ve had an overwhelming response and expect many people to be rotating during the course of the day. Listed below are some general items to keep in mind:
- The entrance fee is $6/person, payable at the gate. If you’re already a pool member, no fee will be charged.
- This is a ‘bring your own food and drink’ event.
- Teams are welcome to coordinate food and drinks for their individual teams.
- No alcohol is allowed on site.
- No glass containers are allowed.
- A limited number of BBQ grills are available. Personal grills are not allowed.
- There is a concession stand on site that sells food. However, they will not be able to accommodate all the people that will be attending.
- You may want to consider bringing your own beach chairs.
- Don’t forget towels and bathing suits.
We look forward to seeing you there and celebrating another great season of soccer. Please contact Gene Fischer at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.
The Mahwah Raiders Board