- Beckenbauer - double cut on the ball
- Zico - The "Zico" is an advanced soccer skill, used to shield the ball while changing direction . As the ball is moving forward on the outside of the attacker’s body, the first foot is placed in front of the soccer ball. Rotating the body toward the ball on the first foot, the attacker also swings the second foot around to the ball, striking it with the inside of the second foot.
- Matthews – move the ball inwards with foot and then cut away with the outside of the same foot. http://www.ehow.com/video_4986988_soccer-matthews-move.html
- Reverse Matthews – move the ball outside with foot then cut back inside with inside of same foot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak_JkQ3OIwA&feature=relmfu
- Fake Matthews – move the ball inwards, step away from ball in opposite direction, carry away with outside of opposite foot.
- Van Basten – scissors (sweep around and carry away with opposite foot).
- Matthews-Van Basten –move the ball inwards with foot then go into a scissors with the same foot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjFdMwk8PHg
- Rivelino – step around the ball and then carry the ball away with the outside of the same foot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgnQR8agblc
- Cruyff – hard plant with foot, cut ball back through legs with other foot and carry away. http://www.5min.com/Video/How-To-Play-Soccer-Cruyff-Move-6185442
- Drag Cruyff – drag ball back, cut back through leg.
- Ronaldo – roll over the ball, step over with the opposite foot and then carry away.
- Ronaldinho –push the ball away with the outside of your foot then spin your foot outside of the ball to bring the ball back.
- Maradona – dribble, cap, hop and spin 180º, switch feet on the ball, cap and drag with opposite foot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqdFz4aJRSM